منتــــــــــديات مصـــــــ ام الدنيا ــــــــــر هيلتـــــون
Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais 829894
[b]ادارة المنتدي Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais 103798[/b
منتــــــــــديات مصـــــــ ام الدنيا ــــــــــر هيلتـــــون
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كليبات - اغانى - افلام - العاب - برامج - هكرز - اختراق - تقنيه - كل الحصرى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ahmedcool
رومانـــــــــســى
كــــــــــول
رومانـــــــــســى كــــــــــول
ahmedcool

عدد الرسائل : 427
العمر : 34
مزاجك : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais Mondahesh
علم بلدك : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais Ye10
جنسيتك : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais Male
احترامك لهذا المنتدى : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais 31010

Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais   Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais I_icon_minitime16/12/2008, 4:09 pm

كول32 كول39 53463 Will not forget the one in the United States of America, ‮ ‬ or in the whole world, ‮ .. ‬, ‮ ‬ and definitely will not forget President George Bush at all, ‮ ‬ kiss goodbye obtained from Iraq, ‮ ‬ few weeks before the official end of his term , ‮ ‬ as head of state strongest in the world today, ‮ ‬ and leaving the White House ‮ ‬ not as a regrettable one at home and abroadWill not forget the one in the United States of America, ‮ ‬ or in the whole world, ‮ .. ‬, ‮ ‬ and definitely will not forget President George Bush at all, ‮ ‬ kiss goodbye obtained from Iraq, ‮ ‬ few weeks before the official end of his term , ‮ ‬ as head of state strongest in the world today, ‮ ‬ and leaving the White House ‮ ‬ not as a regrettable one at home and abroad I think that no exaggeration to say that this unique moment recorded by the camera lenses of satellite channels and newspapers throughout the world, ‮ ‬ minute flight Ferdti shoes, ‮ ‬ one after the other, ‮ ‬ head in the direction of the Bush Antlagahma by the Iraqi Media ‮ »‬ expected Zaidi ‮« ‬ Sunday evening during a news conference, Bush has entered history and occupied a unique position for itself among the pagesI think that the cat bird shoes in the direction of Bush's, ‮ ‬ has received the attention it deserved sweeping all visual media services, ‮ ‬ and written in the whole world, ‮ ‬ and is now an undisputed world, ‮ ‬ so as to make it to the same degree of fame, ‮ ‬ that did not score, ‮ ‬ picture or statue of a cat topple Saddam Hussein after the fall of Baghdad in the hands of the occupation ‮. ‬.I think that these rare moment of shoes bird carries its meaning clear response from the Iraqis, ‮ ‬ what Bush declared repeatedly over the past five years, ‮ ‬ gains achieved great Iraqi people resulting from the invasion and occupation and destruction of the U.S. homeland and their I was surprised, ‮ ‬ strongly made me pause, ‮ ‬ reaction by President Bush after his success in escaping from direct injury along ‮ »‬ expected Zaidi ‮« ‬ who works in the space ‮ »‬ CBS ‮« ‬, ‮ ‬ he said ‮ »‬ not I know the problem of men ‮ «‬, ‮ ... ‬, ‮ ‬ and I say to the outgoing President, days after ‮: ‬ problem, ‮ .. ‬, ‮ ‬ Iraqi man, ‮ ‬ and you destroyed Iraq, ‮ ‬ killed his family, ‮ ‬ and turned it into an occupied homeland ‮. ‬.Is it possible to accommodate it, Mr. President, or that it is difficult to understand? Ahmed cool greetings wishes you to enjoy كول26 كول28 كول30
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ahmedcool
رومانـــــــــســى
كــــــــــول
رومانـــــــــســى كــــــــــول
ahmedcool

عدد الرسائل : 427
العمر : 34
مزاجك : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais Mondahesh
علم بلدك : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais Ye10
جنسيتك : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais Male
احترامك لهذا المنتدى : Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais 31010

Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais   Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais I_icon_minitime16/12/2008, 4:15 pm

Greetings to all of you wishes you enjoy reading Luna tired on this topic Majpt DARK Thank you very find
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Bush and shoes flying Balangelsais
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتــــــــــديات مصـــــــ ام الدنيا ــــــــــر هيلتـــــون  :: قسم الأخبار-
انتقل الى: